Friday 5 June 2009

The Circus is coming to town

Well, I decided this page was looking a little bit bare, so thought I'd jazz it up a bit. This is some work I did a while ago, on a slightly more lighthearted note (or macabre, depending on how you look at it) themed around the relationship between two characters, in this case a lion and lion tamer. Each image illustrates a quote, which is written underneath:

"He's the kind of man who has no enemies, but is hated by all his friends" Wilde
"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can never believe you"
Niechtzetzesc (that German philosopher, who's name I can completely incapable of pronouncing)
"Laughter is by no means a bad way to start a friendship, and by far the best way to end one" Wilde, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment