Thursday 4 June 2009

Words and Pictures

Like the feeling of getting used to a new car with a steering wheel made of cheese, I am slowly but surely getting used to umm... brogging? It would be good to put some little pictures up to illustrate these things ("cars made of cheese!?" I hear you bellow, like a fat, angry mechanic coming to terms with his inability to deal with dairy-based vehicles), but these analogies will only be clearer with a crudely sketched-on post-it note.


In other, actually relevant news, I did some pictures today. The complete set is being exhibited in the Wee Red Lounge in ECA from the 8th to the 12th of June, but I thought I'd put one or two up here for a little sneak peek (and don't pretend you're not peeking, you cheeky blog-reader). It's based around a short story I wrote, which I might post up here when I've convinced myself that it's interesting enough for anyone to read, accompanied by the little circus animal things that I've been working on lately.
Oh, and for the legal stuff:
All images © James Albon, unless otherwise noted.





No comments:

Post a Comment