Thursday 4 June 2009

Hello!

Well, it looks as if I've finally given into the pressure of my own ego and fallen into the trap of thinking that the internet is full of people bored enough to want to read about my life. Actually, the situation's not quite that bad, but I thought it would be a good opportunity to put up some of my work and ramble at my computer, rather than boring my real-life friends with the things that occur to me.
So anyway. I suppose, or would like to suppose, that this online journal (I refuse to use the word "blog", it sounds like a Victorian euphemism for something horrible...) will be full of wonderful pictures that you can look at and love, or look at and hate, or look at and form no particular opinion on. Or maybe just don't look at them.

1 comment:

  1. James,

    Ton travail est super, génial!

    Coup de crayon magnifique (en plus, je t'ai vu dessiner en "live" et je trouve la conception de tes dessins aussi magique que le résultat).

    Sens de l'humour, sens de la dérision, beaucoup de sens, essence du sens, dans ce que tu ressens, dans ce que tu exprimes.

    En bref, coup de génie!
    Bravo James! Et continue comme tu es.

    Amicalement,

    Véronique

    ReplyDelete